Tin ø1mm Sn96,3Ag3,7 with silver 3,7% lead-free Cynel
- Lead-free solder wire ø1mm Sn96.3Ag3.7 with silver-containing flux 3.7% in 500g roll form.
Click to zoom
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Lead-free solder alloy Sn96.3Ag3.7 is produced by Cynel-Unipress in the first smelting of tin and silver. The product complies with the ISO 9453:2014 standard.
Designed for a wide range of industrial applications in electronics and electrical engineering.
- silver content: 3.5 - 3.9%,
- tin content: rest,
- recommended soldering temperature: 340 - 420°C,
- melting point (solidus/liquidus): 221/228°C,
- flux: 1.1.3/3.0% (SW32, 1.1.3.B, ROL0, No Clean),
- wire diameter: 1 mm,
- purity class of raw materials used for smelting: min. 99.90%.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion