3381 Cat5e Touring Mogami ethernet cable
- Mogami 3381 Cat5e Touring LAN cable features a reinforcement fiber cord in the center of the cable for enhanced tensile strength. This makes it approximately 30% stroneger than 3367.
In a set
Mogami 3381 Cat5e Touring LAN cable features a reinforcement fiber cord in the center of the cable for enhanced tensile strength. This makes it approximately 30% stroneger than 3367. The additional strenght combined with the limp, no-memory handling characteristic mean 3381 is perfect for live set up.
Very flexible and durable, lay flat on the ground, meeting all the requirements of the TIA/EIA-568B Category 5e standard up to a length of 90 m.
Meets UL 20124 AWM VW-1 30V 60°C.
Available in black jacket.
Since October 2016, each Ethernet network cable of Mogami has an individual number and has been certified for data transmission speed.
The certificate of data transmission speed includes the measurement of the following parameters:
- transmission speed (1Gb/s),
- signal-to-noise ratio (SNR),
- delays in relation to individual cable pairs (Skew),
- Bit Error Rate Test (BERT) - error rate of bits,
- a continuity test is performed to determine the exact length of cables, possible place of cable break, short circuit, no passage, swapped cables, separated pairs, increased resistance, inversion.
The certificate together with the measurement results is attached to each cable.
Available colours: black
- RJ45 Panduit MP588-C,
- DN-93634 Cat.6A,
- Neutrik ethercon NE8MC.
All Mogami cables comply with the EU RoHS directive.
Opinions about 3381 Cat5e Touring Mogami ethernet cable
in our loyalty program.