3367 Mogami Ethercon Cat5e cable
- Mogami Ethernet cable was specially design for installation and live applications. Extra durable and flexible, lies flat on the ground. Complies with TIA/EIA-568B-Cat5e up to 90m longitude.
In a set
ETHERNET CABLES - TWISTED PAIR:
Mogami 3367 network cable specifically designed for installation and mobile applications. Very flexible and durable, lays flat on the ground, meeting all requirements of the TIA/EIA-568B Category 5e standard up to a length of approximately 90 m.
Since October 2016, each MOGAMI Ethernet, network cable is individually numbered and data rate certified. The data rate certification includes the measurement of the following
- transmission speed (1Gbps),
- Signal to noise ratio (SNR),
- Skew (delay with respect to individual wire pairs),
- Bit Error Rate Test (BERT) - the ratio of erroneous bits.
Continuity test of the connections allows to determine the exact length of the cables, the possible place of the cable break, short circuit, no transition, switched wires, split pairs, increased resistance, inversion.
A certificate with the measurement results is attached to each cable.
Meets UL VW-1 non-flammability requirements.
Available colors: blue, gray and yellow.
Available connectors: RJ45 Panduit, Neutrik EtherCON, DIGITUS DN-93634.