RJ45 Cat 6A shielded 10Gb connector
- Tool-less metal RJ45 Category 6A connector with flexible plastic connector lock and metal gland.
Click to zoom New in
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Shielded RJ45 cat 6A connector from with a special connector lock made of soft, flexible plastic. It is characterized by very simple installation without the use of specialized tools.
The connector is equipped with a metal gland and an organizer for the arrangement of individual conductors. Guarantees secure data transmission at speeds up to 10Gb effectively blocking external interference.
- AWG cross sections 26/7 - 22/7,
- dimensions (W x H x D): 14.40 x 12.00 x 49.70 mm,
- operating temp: -20 °C to +70 °C.
- Category 6A, 10GBase-T, 500 MHz,
- ISO/IEC 11801 3rd Ed.; EN80173; IEC 60603-7-51,
- PoE/PoE+/4PPoE compatible (IEEE 802.3af; 3at; 3bt).
- 1x shielded connector,
- 1x cable clamping nut,
- 1x individual cable routing organizer.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion