NAC3MPXXB Neutrik mains socket, output, with PowerCon XX lock
- The NAC3MPXXB from Neutrik is a board-mounted, output, "pass-through" socket in gray. It is a power connector with a locking mechanism that guarantees a secure power connection.
Click to zoom New in
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
The NAC3MPXXB from Neutrik is a lockable single-phase connector. It can be connected and disconnected under voltage or load thanks to a special latching system with a rotary lock.
Certified according to IEC 60320-1 and UL 60320-1.
- Type: socket,
- Terminal type: 3/16" flat,
- Connector attachment type: panel socket, holes for countersunk screws.
- Rated voltage: 250 V,
- Rated current: 20 A,
- Contact resistance: ≤ 2 mΩ,
- Insulation resistance: > 10 GΩ.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion