NAC3MPXXA Neutrik mains socket, input, with PowerCon XX lock
- The NAC3MPXXA from Neutrik is a board, input connector with circuit breaker (CBC) capability, i.e. it can be safely connected and disconnected under load or under voltage.
Click to zoom New in
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
The rugged and reliable NAC3MPXXA connector from Neutrik is a lockable single-phase connector. It has three contacts for power, neutral and ground wire.
The connector features a quick and easy latching system with a rotary lock and is IEC 62368-1 and UL 60320-1 compliant.
- Type: socket,
- Terminal type: 3/16" flat,
- Connector attachment type: panel socket, holes for countersunk screws,
- Rated voltage: 250 V,
- Rated current: 20 A,
- Contact resistance: ≤ 2 mΩ,
- Insulation resistance: > 10 GΩ.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion