2528 Mogami dual mono Hi-Fi coaxial cable
- 2528 is a dual coaxial unbalanced cable with zip-cord construction.
Click to zoom
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
MOGAMI 2528 is a dual coaxial, asymmetrical cable that will be ideal for insertion cables, dual RCA and TS cables for L+R stereo applications.
The 2528 cable is constructed with a 0.51 mm center conductor, an outer copper shield and a black outer insulation with a double zip cord construction.
Thanks to the Puroflex construction, the 2528 Hi-Fi series cable interconnect is flexible, lightweight and durable.
- Conductor diameter: 0.51 mm,
- Inner insulation thickness: 0.49 mm,
- Outer insulation thickness: 1.13 mm,
- Total outer diameter of a single cable: 4.0 ± 0.3 mm,
- Capacitance: 110 pF/m.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion