NBB75DSIB Neutrik BNC terminal block, single-sided solder, "D" series housing, isolated
- Isolated BNC connector from Neutrik, NBB75DSIB, with a D-series housing. Ideal for high frequency analog and digital video signal connections.
Neutrik's NBB75SIB with 75Ω impedance is designed for creating connections in high frequency installations. The connector guarantees excellent reflection loss values. It is designed for analog and digital video signals.
The presence of the D series housing ensures an exceptionally solid connection.
Mounting on isolated panel makes NBB75DSIB eliminates problems with grounding and influence of other connections. To mount the connector on a grounded panel, the isolation pad must be removed.
- Type: female,
- Connection type: BNC 75 Ω,
- Signal type: HD, SDI, Video, AES/EBU, Composite, YUV, RGB, RGBH, RGBHV,
- Contact resistance: ≤ 3 mΩ (internal),
- Contact resistance: ≤ 2 mΩ (external),
- Dielectric strength: 1.5 kVdc,
- Impedance: 75 Ω,
- Insulation resistance: > 5 GΩ,
- Rated voltage: <50 V,
- Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles,
- Interlock: Bayonet,
- Application: audio,
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +85 °C,
- Enclosure: D series.