NBB75SI Neutrik, panel BNC connector, single-sided soldered, isolated
- Neutrik's NBB75SI is ideal for serial and high frequency digital video signal connections.
Click to zoom
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Neutrik's 75Ω NBB75SI offers ideal reflection loss values and is therefore ideal for analog and digital connections and high frequency video signals.
Mounted on an isolated panel, the connector stops grounding problems and influences from other connections. It is also possible to mount on a grounded panel. Simply remove the insulating pad.
The material also demonstrates Neutrik's typical stability and high quality. The milled brass body ensures a permanently good connection. The gold-plated cage contact provides excellent shielding and protection against corrosion.
- Type: female,
- Connection type: BNC 75 Ω,
- Signal type: HD, SDI, Video, AES/EBU, Composite, YUV, RGB, RGBH, RGBHV,
- Contact resistance: ≤ 3 mΩ (internal),
- Contact resistance: ≤ 2 mΩ (external),
- Dielectric strength: 1.5 kVdc,
- Impedance: 75 Ω,
- Insulation resistance: > 5 GΩ,
- Rated voltage: <50 V,
- Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles,
- Interlock: Bayonet,
- Application: audio,
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +85 °C.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion