NBB75FIB Neutrik board BNC connector, reversible, housing "D", isolated
- The double-sided BNC connector from Neutrik, NBB75DFIB, in black "D" series housing, is used for making connections in high frequency installations.
Neutrik's NBB75FIB with 75Ω impedance provides excellent return loss, making it ideal for transmitting analog and digital connections and high frequency video signals.
It guarantees high resistance and reliable connections thanks to its professional "D" series housing.
Gold-plated center contact meets UHD and HD specifications, which solves possible grounding problems and prevents common mode influence with other connections routed through the same panel ground potential. The cage type terminal provides flawless shielding and the lowest contact resistance.
- Housing: D series,
- Type: female,
- Connection type: BNC 75Ω, Signal type: HD, SDI, video, AES/EBU,
- Composite, YUV, RGB, RGBH, RGBHV UHD,
- Contact resistance: ≤ 3 mΩ (internal),
- Contact resistance: ≤ 2 mΩ (external),
- Dielectric strength: 1.5 kVdc,
- Impedance: 75 Ω,
- Insulation resistance: > 5 GΩ,
- Rated voltage: <50 V,
- Lifetime: over 1000 mating cycles,
- Interlock: Bayonet,
- Application: audio.