NBB75FI Neutrik, panel BNC connector, double-sided, isolated
- Neutrik's NBB75FI is an insulated BNC cable connector used for connections in high frequency installations.
Neutrik's NBB75FI with 75Ω impedance guarantees excellent return loss, making it ideal for analog and digital connections and high frequency video signals.
It guarantees high connection stability and reliability through its specially milled brass housing. It is also responsible for the abrasion resistance of the connections during long-term use. The wide mounting nut protects against thread damage.
Gold-plated center contact meets UHD and HD requirements, which solves potential grounding problems and prevents common mode influence with other connections routed through the same panel ground potential. Cage type terminal provides the best possible shielding and lowest contact resistance.
- Type: female,
- Connection type: BNC 75Ω,
- Signal type: HD, SDI, video, AES/EBU, Composite, YUV, RGB, RGBH, RGBHV UHD,
- Contact resistance: ≤ 3 mΩ (internal),
- Contact resistance: ≤ 2 mΩ (external),
- Dielectric strength: 1.5 kVdc,
- Impedance: 75 Ω,
- Insulation resistance: > 5 GΩ,
- Rated voltage: <50 V,
- Lifetime: over 1000 mating cycles,
- Interlock: Bayonet,
- Application: audio.