DN-93835 Cat.8.I RJ45 plug
- Shielded CAT 8.1 field connector with tool-free mounting connection, which convinces by future-oriented standards and high-end quality for your network. The field connector is suitable for patch cable mounting with solid and stranded conductor cables.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
It is cheaper in a set!
It conforms to category 8.I / 25/40GBase-T ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 60603-7-81. The robust metal housing ensures durable, stable connections. The quick assembly without special tools makes this field connector the optimal choice for installation, repair and maintenance. 25/40GBase-Transmission speed in permanent Link up to 24 m and Channel Link up to 30 m.
- category 8.I - 25/40 GBase-T, 2000 MHz,
- ISO/IEC 11801 3rd Edition, EN 50173-1,
- suitable for PoE/PoE+/4PPoE (IEEE 802.3af, 3at, 3bt).
- RJ45 female, 8P8C,
- tool-free cable installation via IDC strips, color coded according to EIA/TIA 568 A & B,
- cable fixation by screwable strain relief,
- 360° shield coverage.
- housing material: Zinc die-cast, nickel-plated,
- contact material: phosphor bronze,
- coating of the contacts: nickel, gold-plated 0.5 µ.
- insertion force: 30N max. (IEC 60603-7-5),
- retention strength: 7.7 kg between jack and plug,
- operation temperature: -20° C to +70 °C-20°C bis zu +70°C (ISO/IEC 11801, ANSI/TIA 568 C.2),
- mating cycles female: > 750 (ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 60603-7-81),
- IDC wire size: AWG (26/7 - 22/1), solid and stranded conductor,
- dielectric strength: 1000 VDC (Contact/Contact), 1500 VDC (Contact/Ground),
- compatible with keystone module DN-93815 and installation cable DK-184X-VH,
- measurements: (HxBxT): 19,5 x 15,0 x 58,3 mm,
- weight: 38.0 g.
See the set
4 068,00 zł(Cheaper in the set by 17.65%)
3 350,00 zł